To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
I am not a morning person.
Every day, I'm learning this more and more. I really have trouble functioning in every life now that I'm expected to think during daylight hours. I don't know how people do this. I'm even trying to get to sleep earlier, but I can't help but think that the fun doesn't start until at least 11 PM, even if nothing happens at all. I couldn't even focus that well during my Avodah Zarah chavrusa, which is normally one of the highlights of my week, even though it's with Mechi. Then again, maybe that's because we were learning about how small animals were used for beastiality. Then AGAIN, you'd think that might have piqued my interest. Then again, it just kept making me think about how Raphi should really join our chavrusa.
I'm still getting used to my hair, and the fact that I'm turning 22, but you know what makes things better? Getting presents off my registry! I got my first Sephora birthday presents today - hooray! Lots of love to my brother and sister-in-law, just you all wait and see how lovely I look. That said, PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY BUY ME PRESENTS OFF MY SEPHORA REGISTRY. They're absurdly expensive, and I didn't really register so anyone would buy me anything - I've had that registry up there for a year, just to remind myself what I wanted to buy from Sephora.
OK, now that I've cleared my conscience, maybe I can get back into this whole poetry thing. God, I suck at it. I'd post my first poem here, but it's bad, so I'm not going to. Good times.
Well, hopefully tomorrow will be fun, despite my first meeting with my poetry teacher and the totally overrated history class I curiously got sucked into by good reviews. After all, tomorrow I FINALLY see Avenue Q! Happy almost birthday to me, a la Mr. and Mrs. Fisch! Yay!
OK, time to read some poetry, do some responding, and get some sleep in an attempt to not fail out of school, however vain said attempt might be. Bon nuit!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home