The Days of 21 Wind Down
Please tell me I'm not actually turning 22 in 4 hours. Oh, but I must be, because in some your current residences, I'm already 22. (Thanks for the "midnight" call, B!) And I must be the only one who's so frightening about her birthday that people start with the happy birthdays a day in advance. Either that or people just suck at remembering my day, but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, as much as I'm freaking out, I'm in a semi-good mood because I just got TWO skirts on sale at Urban for a total of 50 bucks, which is especially awesome because I was just there with Rebecca Sat. night and these skirts were NOT on sale, and then I went in there today to try on a pair of shoes but they didn't have them in my size, but they changed around the WHOLE store and the skirts were on super sale and it was wonderful. And I'm watching a new episode of One Tree Hill which is always a good thing.
Speaking of One Tree Hill, I am so totally impressed by Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush - pretending to play a couple in love when you're going through a horrid divorce and hating each other must be absolute hell on Earth. And SUPER impressed with Sophia Bush b/c CMM is cheating scum and she still manages to look at him with adoration. That, and she's ridiculously hot. I officially love her.
OH MY GOD BEST SCENE EVER. If you've never appreciated One Tree Hill, appreciate it right now:
Brooke: "Why are you all an hour early?"
Random cheerleader: "No, you're like an hour late."
Brooke: "Uh no, unlike you I never thought there was a 13 'o clock."
Rachel: "Surprise!"
Brooke: "The only way I'd actually be surprised is if you were actually wearing underwear."
Rachel: "Well, I guess no surprises right now then."
THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD!!! OK I'm sorry I totally can't focus on blogging right now. Off I go!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home