Monday, September 18, 2006

The Holy Land Just Got Holier

Still on hiatus because I'm mad at everyone and was reduced to ordering from KD, but this was so wonderful that I had to post it somewhere for posterity:

"The first time I listened to the Nirvana record, I was in a seminary in Israel. I was the first kid who had the album, so I got to be the kid who told all the other kids about Nirvana."

Now who said this, you ask? Sounds like it could my brother, or one of his friends, or something like that. But no. I came across this on MTV.com, on a section about people remembering the greatest album ever made (Nevermind, naturally) 15 years after its release...for a sec I thought I must've been reading my own blog or something, but no. This quote came from David Draiman of Disturbed. Like "Stupify", "The Sickness" Disturbed.

Never have I been so proud to be of the Chosen People.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home