Monday, September 18, 2006

I Google Myself

Apparently, there's a play by that name coming out soon, isn't that awesome? I think it's fabulous. I also think it's funny when people tell me that they Googled themselves and discovered that I had a blog because they found their names mentioned. Is it officially socially acceptable to Google ourselves now? Can I admit that I know that if you Google me, you'll find an article I was quoted for (which was then reprinted) about how much I hate when people on dates talk on cell phones (although being referred to as a New York City single is odd - I'm not sure they asked if I was single, and I'm not sure that despite that fact that I am legally single I would have said yes, considering Yoni and I have been dating for longer than J. Lo's three marriages combined)? And that you'll also learn that I gave a shiur on Tu B'Shvat when I was in Brovender's? (Although I'm not sure how I got from the birthday of the trees to a shiur entitled Hell Hath No Fury: Evil Women in Tanakh). And you'll see just how often I post on Onlysimchas, or that I used to be obsessed with ConnectU? That's OK now? Good.

I wish I had more to write, but I really don't. I had my future sister-in-law's shower yesterday, and that was nice, and it's pretty much the most social interaction I've had in a while. I used to have friends, didn't I? Where'd you guys go? I had tickets to a fashion show last week and I could not find a single person to go with me. I ended up bringing Yoni's coworker, Epiphanie, as my date, which was really nice although I felt bad making her ditch out on work, but come on, guys - where are your priorities?? I can't even find anyone to have dinner with...sigh.

You know what? You don't deserve a post. I'm on hiatus until someone has dinner with me. BELOW 14th Street. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home