Build Me Up, Buttercup
And now, on the heels of that rant, a few things I enjoy, so I can leave work in a better mood:
A few new awesome makeup recommendations:
Powder: Laura Geller Fair & Balanced (matches my skin tone, doesn't look gross, and doesn't have glitter in it like my stupid Clinique one)
Lipstick: Rouge Interdit lipstick by Givenchy...amazing. Hands down the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever used. Waaaay expensive but frankly, so worth it. Love Fantasy Pink, especially.
Hair product: Jonathan Leave-In Conditioner. I might have mentioned it already but it makes my hair so freakin soft that it's definitely worth another mention.
The Small List of Songs on My iPod (including my embarrassing list of American Idol downloads--but I can't help it! I just like their versions!)
1. We Used to Be Friends by the Dandy Warhols
2. Keep it Together by Guster
3. Two Points for Honesty by Guster
4. Balbeli Oto by Kobi Peretz
5. Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna
6. Grace Kelly by MIKA
7. I Hear the Bells by Mike Doughty
8. Ashes by Embrace
9. Cry Me a River by Mass Transit
10. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
11. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
12. Waterfalls by TLC
13. Rompe by Daddy Yankee
14. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
15. Striptease by Hawksley Workman
16. Magic Man by Heart
17. Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas
18. Hello by David Cook
19. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
20. Eleanor Rigby by David Cook
21. Day Tripper by David Cook
22. Come Together by Carly Smithson
K I'm calm. Woohoo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home