I Blame You
You know what's lame about the Daily Dahlia? (And no, not the fact that it's written by me.) The fact that the very same people who scold me for not posting enough never ever comment. And you know what? Blogs are not as fun without comments. As much as I'd like to think so, I am not the only point of view that matters in this world.
Case in point: for some reason I just got wrapped up in TV nostalgia and I remembered that I once wrote a blog about the greatest moments on TV. Well, I hunted through my archives to find said post, thinking I probably had a very narrow view and they were probably all from Veronica Mars, but alas, I finally found it--January 5, 2007--and you know what? I was really impressed with myself. Those WERE the greatest moments in my TV history. Go me.
But that's my TV history. Where the hell were you people? What were you watching? What were you loving? And for God's sake, please tell me that "usually in the mornings with Katie Couric" means something to you too!
Anyway, to my previous list, I add the following five:
1. Logan kicks Gorya Sorokin's ass. Because he's gonna die...someday.
2. "I AM NOT CRAZY! I am dating a supermodel zoologist, whom I stole away from a professional football player, and she is off to the Galapagos Islands to artificially inseminate iguanas! Now is that so hard to believe?!" (From one of the greatest episodes of Frasier, ever.)
3. "Who wants it more?" "I do, bitch." And that was the last moment Kina was ever cool.
4. Just when you think everything is gonna be OK, the bullet/bomb explodes, blowing Seattle Grace and the cute paramedic to smithereens. It feels good to be surprised, doesn't it?
5. That's right, Kelly and Dylan, Brenda never. Wants. To see you. Ever. Again.
And then, there is what may be my favorite TV moment of all time, or at least of the last five years:
"I'm Chuck Bass."
Beautiful.


1 Comments:
Don't forget when Sue Simmons swore during a news brief! Hysterical.
Post a Comment
<< Home