Interstate Hate Song
Part of having a blog is getting to vent, right? Well, here's everything that sucks about this moving experience so far:
1. I need to take a new permit test since out-of-state permits do not transfer over.
2. In order to get a new permit, I need my social security card. Which I do not have, because I sent away to change my name. Which I have not yet received in the mail.
3. In order to get a Pennsylvania permit, I need to complete a medical examination. I do not know a single doctor or nurse in Philadelphia.
4. Yoni needs to get a new license within 60 days. He needs a social security card to get one. His social security card is in New York. Or it's lost. We're not sure.
5. Comcast is the worst thing ever. Even the guy who installed our cable/Internet/phone was on hold with Comcast for hours.
6. DVR only allows you to pick shows to record from either a list or the on-screen guide. The list does not contain a single show I watch. The on-screen guide only goes until ten p.m. that evening. What is the point of this? I have absolutely no idea.
7. When asked if the HD cable box we were replacing with DVR would work on our non-HD TV, we were told yes. When we hooked it up and it did not in fact work, we were told no.
8. We received an e-mail telling us the temporary ID cards for our health insurance were attached. They were, in fact, not. And then the website didn't work, because we somehow were not in the system. And then they told us we didn't get our cards in the mail because they didn't have our address. And then they sent us to call somewhere else to give our address.
So those are the eight most annoying things to happen in the last two days, but I'll keep you posted!


1 Comments:
Venting is a good thing :)
I decided to post so I can offer my assistance with your Comcast service.
I wanted to let you know, that you can do a title search and then record it from a list. Your guide should also show the programs after 10PM.
If you need further help, send me an email with a link to this page and the phone number on the account. I will be sure to reach out to my contacts to assist further.
Best Regards,
Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com
Post a Comment
<< Home