Dahlia's Top 50
And now, a little compulsive list-making to put myself to sleep, starring Dahlia's 50 Favorite English-language Songs, in no particular order (and may I recommend downloading them?):
1. Heart-Shaped box by Nirvana
2. Me and Your Sister by Verbena
3. Mass Romantic by The New Pornographers
4. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
5. For What it's Worth by Buffalo Springfield
6. Like a Prayer by Madonna
7. Sweet Child 'o Mine by Guns 'n Roses
8. Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright (yes, I know it's a cover)
9. Dear Claudia by SouthFM
10. Saturday Morning by The Eels
11. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine
12. Twist by I Am Kloot
13. You Got Me All Wrong by Dios Malos
14. I'm Only Happy When it Rains by Garbage
15. Low by Cracker
16. Bullet and a Target by Citizen Cope
17. El Scorcho by Weezer
18. No Rain by Blind Melon
19. All I Really Want by Alanis Morrissette
20. Even in His Youth by Nirvana
21. Johnny Royale by The Beastie Boys
22. Mr. Exploita by the Pilfers
23. Closer by Nine Inch Nails
24. Tourniquet by Marilyn Manson
25. Mabel by Goldfinger
26. As Wicked by Rancid
27. I Think I'm Paranoid by Garbage
28. Violet by Hole
29. Jane Says by Jane's Addiction
30. Hard Charger by Porno for Pyros
31. Gold Digger by Kanye West
32. I'm the Only One by Melissa Etheridge
33. Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
34. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
35. When Doves Cry by Prince
36. Creep by Radiohead
37. America by Simon and Garfunkel
38. Ride by The Vines
39. Paul Revere by The Beastie Boys
40. Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
41. The Unforgiven by Metallica
42. Come Out and Play by The Offspring
43. Desperation Song by Carbon Leaf
44. Lounge Act by Nirvana
45. Novocaine for the Soul by The Eels
46. Elias by Dispatch
47. Clumsy by Our Lady Peace
48. Pepper by Butthole Surfers
49. Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts by Less Than Jake
50. Sold as Seen by I Am Kloot
*This entry is subject to editing. Obviously.


1 Comments:
You are amazing...I am super impressed by your list making skill. P.S. you got the EP for "even in his youth" at my house!
Post a Comment
<< Home