Monday, July 13, 2009

Progresso Soup

OK, so I thought that having a list of goals would give me more to write about, but it turns out that all I have to say is that apparently I'm terrible at achieving new goals. Here's my progress thus far:

36. I have officially watched Season 1 of Mad Men, so, that's some progress there. Big stuff, I know.
48. Aliza Boim and Josh Segal had dinner at our apartment, so that's one new couple in our Philly home.
76. This will have to be changed because I encouraged Stef to write the "Yeah, That's Kosher" blog post about Philly instead.
78. I have a picture from New Orleans ready and waiting for wall placement, but we still need to be a cheap black frame from Target. Still, that's partway there!
86. Dorit got us ramekins as a wedding gift! And we already used them! (Mmmm, individual apple crisps...)
94. I made chicken cacciatore for the first time. In a crock pot. One down, nineteen to go!

That's it so far, but I did see The Hangover, go to a museum, and go to an ice cream festival, so, you know, it's not like I've just been wasting my time, dammit!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger (tani) said...

Nice going! It's all happening so fast.

re:86, I bought a mandoline & used it once to make Pommes Anna, it didn't slice thin enough...I may have bought a crappy one though. I'm gonna try french fries on it soon, it has fun attachments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home