Za mir! Za vodky!
Dear Claudia, you should try not to sleep with your best friend's boyfriend.
You've come so far since the time when you let your first boy in.
And you do it so callously
As if you have no self-esteem
A victim of apathy
But you don't care what people say
About you.
And I will let you in before you break yourself
It's true
that you
like to sleep around..................................but you should know that it's not your fault
your father killed himself
And then there's some more but I already don't understand enough of the words. Anyway, I like that song.
I've been flipping out since I read on Mediabistro on Monday that Sia Michel was sacked from Spin and Chuck Klosterman left too. Finally got the story today, and on gawker.com of all places. Spin was sold for a lousy $5 mil and she got fired for the guy who got fired from Blender...well, I guess it's good karma for him, anyway. But poor Chuck. I like to think he left out of devotion to Sia, even though supposedly his position was disposed of anyway. (Does that mean he was disposed of? Cuz I don't think people just toss "senior editor" from the masthead, although Giant doesn't have an editor-in-chief in its masthead so I guess stranger things have happened.
Watched American Idol again today, and even Chris Daughtry was not particularly impressive. This is my first week with Elliot Yamin as my favorite, even though I hate that song Heaven ever since whatever techno chick destroyed it. Also gave my magazine presentation today AND took a Russian midterm that hopefully went well. And now, I'm posting on my blog instead of studing for my History of the Russian Empire midterm so maybe I'm not in such good shape after all. Anyway, any magazines out there want to pay me 15 bucks an hour to intern? That'd be great, thanks.
I am so gonna be at Media Dynamics forever...at least I finally remembered to buy food and put it in the cabinet where Liz and Carol hoard their peanut butter cookies that I'm always craving. Reduced-fat Oreos...just not the same, unforunately.
Haha remember when Aidan was fat for round one of SATC? Good times.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home