Beats History of the Roman Empire
So, instead of listening during class, as I never do, I took today to make a new Dahlia's top 100, because I decided the old one was bad and I was inspired by my rediscovered love for Melissa Etheridge. So this is Dahlia's February 2006 top 100...Still not in order...and no longer including anything from before 1980 because it makes the list too long. *There are a couple of songs that might be before 1980, but I'm just not that well educated!
1. Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
2. Heaven Beside You - Alice in Chains
3. Not an Addict - K's Choice
4. Low - Cracker
5. Undone (the Sweater Song) - Weezer
6. Santa Monica - Everclear
7. Pepper - the Butthole Surfers
8. Saturday Morning - the Eels
9. Where Is My Mind? - the Pixies
10. I am a Pig - Two
11. Even in his Youth - Nirvana
12. Beautiful Disaster - 311
13. El Scorcho - Weezer
14. Dear Claudia - SouthFM
15. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
16. I am the Highway - Audioslave
17. Come to my Window - Melissa Etheridge
18. All I Really Want - Alanis Morrissette
19. Unforgiven - Metallica
20. No Rain - Blind Melon
21. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
22. Desperation Song - Carbon Leaf
23. Like a Prayer - Madonna
24. Unwanted - Avril Lavigne
25. Come Down - Bush
26. Novocaine for the Soul - the Eels
27. Rearranged - Limp Bizkit
28. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
29. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
30. So Whatcha Want - Beastie Boys
31. Cherry Pie - Warrant
32. For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
33. Copasetic - Local H
34. Precious Declaration - Collective Soul
35. Violet - Hole
36. Abuse Me - Silverchair
37. You Make Me Feel Like a Whore - Everclear
38. Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
39. Amityville - Eminem
40. I Will Survive - Cake
41. How I Could Just Kill a Man - Cypress Hill
42. Long Hard Road Out of Hell - Marilyn Manson
43. 99 Problems - Jay-Z
44. Say My Name - Destiny's Child
45. Sure Shot - Beastie Boys
46. Mouth (Remix) - Bush
47. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
48. Twist - I Am Kloot
49. Welcome to Paradise - Green Day
50. Mabel - Goldfinger
51. As Wicked - Rancid
52. Mass Romantic - the New Pornographers
53. 21st Century Digital Boy - Bad Religion
54. Such Great Heights - Postal Service
55. London Calling - the Clash
56. All I Want is You - U2
57. Look Away - Chicago
58. Like the Way I Do - Melissa Etheridge
59. Man on the Moon - REM
60. Breathe - Smart Bomb
61. I'm Only Happy When it Rains - Garbage
62. 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
63. Hallelujah - Rufus Wainright
64. Sweet Child 'o Mine - Guns 'n Roses
65. Gold Digger - Kanye West
66. Re-Offender - Travis
67. American Idiot - Green Day
68. Criminal - Fiona Apple
69. Weak - Skunk Anansie
70. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
71. Closer - Nine Inch Nails
72. Mungo City - Space Hog
73. Bullet and a Target- Citizen Cope
74. Creep - Radiohead
75. #1 Crush - Garbage
76. American Girl - Tom Petty
77. Strong - Robbie Williams
78. Jane Says - Jane's Addiction
79. Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
80. Glycerine - Bush
81. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
82. Johnny Royale - Beastie Boys
83. Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - They Might Be Giants
84. Saint Joe on the School Bus - Marcy Playground
85. Hollywood Bitch - Stone Temple Pilots
86. Cannonball - Breeder
87. Just Don't Give a Fuck - Eminem
88. Lap Dance - N*E*R*D
89. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage
90. Paranoid Android - Radiohead
91. Tourniquet - Marilyn Manson
92. Red Dragon Tattoo - Fountains of Wayne
93. Layla - Eric Clapton
94. Mr. Exploita - Pilfers
95. I Feel Fine - Riddlin' Kids
96. Drive - R.E.M.
97. Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
98. I Wanna Be Your Dog - Iggy Pop & the Stooges
99. Hard Charger - Porno for Pyros
100. Run On - Moby


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home