But Let's Talk About Me
So after a conversation with Adam Dalezman (who some of you may recognize from my 15-year-old life and some of you may recognize from Raphi's daily obnoxious comments) I am left having my blog classified as a "deep thoughts" blog, whereas others write about their daily drama. Apparently, this is still acceptable under Adam's standards, but still. I want to write about drama. Do I have drama? I do stuff, right? I'm cool. I'm hip. I'm with it.
Well let's see...today I woke up at about 1:30. I did some work, I spoke to Yoni and Mechi online, I did laundry, I watched the end of As the World Turns (Casey and Maddie told Barbara Ryan to drop the charges against Gwen because she didn't lay a hand on her and they have proof, dammit! And Carly, where's your wedding ring? Jack would like to know!), I watched a LOT of the new MTV show, Parental Control, went to Estihana with Yoni and Mechi for dinner, watched the end of House, spoke to Etan on the phone for a while, did some more work, watched the Gauntlet, and now I'm sitting and writing blogs. WHO SAYS I'M NOT COOL?
OK, at least there's been some serious party action going on lately. Every freakin Thursday or Saturday night, pretty much since my birthday - I'm loving this! I have so many random goals to accomplish by the time I graduate - go to the opera (ONCE. I am NOT a glutton for punishment), go to every decent kosher meat restaurant in the city (doing pretty well so far, though still waiting for Solo), go to at least three countries in Europe (not including England and France - so far I've got 2 down), learn the basics of three foreign languages (Hebrew? Check. Russian? Check. French? Check. Woohoo!), and lots of others, including going to lots of parties and going to many different bars, so thanks to those who have helped me achieve these goals in recent days - you will not be forgotten.
So....drama....um....well, tonight I did tell Dalezman that I might look to rekindle things...come on - he watches House, Family Guy, and the Gauntlet, and he's going to freakin Barcelona...I think in this case, the flagrant homosexuality, absurd affinity for Wrestling, and the fact that he headbangs to Metallica when he drives can be...wait, what was I saying?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home