What's up, date?
Sooo, update on my list below!
19. I tried. I swear. I read maybe 100 pages of House of Mirth, but I just can't do it. Perhaps I'll pick it up again soon, but ugh. Turns out, I'm not actually that interested in class distinction, and there's not nearly as much about Olde New York as I'd hoped. Oh well. Failure.
27. Done and done! Had the in-laws over for Shabbos and we went to the PMA yesterday. It's a beautiful museum, and they had entire rooms done to look like the inside of a cathedral or temple, which I thought was pretty freakin awesome. Great Asian stuff (I love exhibits of snuff bottles--NOMA has one of these too) and an awesome exhibit of arms and armor too.
32. I did not actually win a caption contest on Gawker, but I should have, because after I wrote my suggestion I got like 9 responses saying "Win!" or "I was going to submit one but yours was perfect," so I consider this a half-victory.
36. So close. Most of the way through Season 2 now and definitely plan on finishing before the season 3 premiere on Sunday. Yay!
48. Two down, one to go. Thanks for coming, Hannah!
50. Also done, though turns out it's actually Aveyond 3.2. However, it's the version I was talking about, so high five, me!
81. Haven't done this yet, but am hoping to so the Shabbos of September 12th, unless my sis does that whole "having a baby" thing that week.
83. OK, I haven't actually done this, but I've found two possibilities: either Violetta by MAC, or Underworld by Illamasqua. We shall see.
100. Have this one scheduled for the Shabbos of August 29th, barring any rescheduling of Yoni's law school interviews making it impossible. Hooray!
Progress, people. It's all about moving forward.


1 Comments:
Sept. 12th huh? Hmmm...well, I might be there for that shabat, though if I am, it'll mean that I drive down and move in on Friday...more probable is that I come down on the 13th or 14th. But, the fact that you guys are going to be down there does tip the scales...
Post a Comment
<< Home