Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love Me Some TeeVee

It's a little disturbing how excited I am for all my shows to come back (and for new ones to start!) but those who know me (and does anyone read this blog who doesn't?) know that I am obsessed with TV and make no apologies for it. And seriously--you try having a spouse in law school and tell me how else you'd spend your evenings with no company and no money. TV FTW!

And with that, I give you my fall schedule, not including, of course, my daily dose of As The World Turns:

Mondays

8:00--House; One Tree Hill (God bless DVR!)
Sadly, Heroes has now been moved to Mondays at 8:00 as well, which means I won't be watching it anymore. Sucks, but hopefully DVR+reruns will make it all work out. But really, Heroes is kind of bad, so I'm not so torn up about this.

(8/26: Update--OTH and GG have swapped spots. Is OTH worth giving up Heroes? We shall see...)

9:00--Greek; Gossip Girl (I am thrilled that Greek finally changed time slots--ABC Family, you are beyond awesome!)

10:00--Castle

Tuesday

8:00--So You think You Can Dance; 90210

9:00--Melrose Place (!!)

10:00--The Good Wife (because I always feel compelled to give Julianna Marguiles a shot, and because, let's face it, I miss Matt Czuchry)

Wednesday

8:00--So You Think You Can Dance; America's Next Top Model

9:00--Glee; The Beautiful Life (because it seems like Mischa Barton could really use some help...)

10:00--Top Chef: Las Vegas; Real World Cancun-->Real World Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Thursday

8:00--The Vampire Diaries (because I have a soft spot for actors and actresses from Degrassi who make it big, although I now hate Shenae Grimes, so maybe this is a bad thing); Parks and Recreation

9:00--Grey's Anatomy; The Office

9:30--30 Rock

10:00--Private Practice

Friday (Thank you Hashem, again, for DVR)

8:00--Ugly Betty

(8/26: Update--in an effort to save some money, Yoni and I dropped to the lowest cable package, which means no more Degrassi. I will, however, be coming up through Comcast On Demand and The-N.com.)

Saturday

11:30--Saturday Night Live

Sunday

8:00--The Simpsons

8:30--The Cleveland Show

9:00--Family Guy (and I will try Three Rivers, because I love Alex O'Loughlin and miss Moonlight)

9:30--American Dad

10:00--Mad Men

Phew! I'm exhausted! But so, so, SO excited! What will you be watching?

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger (tani) said...

Very intensive schedule, Spoolhead.

I might watch Glee, the weird preview-pilot thing was decent, & of course I'll watch SNL & the Simpsons. I hope the Cleveland show doesn't eat it....

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Philip E. Wolgin said...

Mad Men = very exciting.

How do you feel about RR Cancun? I'm not exactly sold, though, let's be honest, I'm gonna keep watching.

What about Chuck??? And yes, I too am happy about the Greek time change.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Dahlia Adler said...

Eh, honestly, I'm not so into Real World--haven't been in quite a long time, and this season is no different. My real passion are the RW/RR challenges, and I mostly watch Real World so that if people from the show are picked for the challenge, I know who they are. I bet you'll feel more of an affinity for the next season of Real World though, considering you're moving to its location in the middle of filming!

Never got into Chuck, or Reaper. They were just on at inconvenient times. I'm hoping to get into Better Off Ted, though. And yay that you guys watch SNL and Greek, respectively!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home