Two More Down!
Just returned from a fan-frickin-tastic but way-too-short vacation in Outer Banks, NC. Terrace overlooking the beach, wonderful weather, lovely pool, tons of tacky souvenirs, and Number 11 achieved! Not the beautiful golden and glorious tan I would wish for if a genie asked, but it's a tan nonetheless, finally proving to me that I am capable.
Bam! Another one bites the dust.
In less exciting news, I'm all caught up on Mad Men. Booyah, number 36!
Sadly, no more vacations planned for a while, but with lots of excitement coming up and good friends moving to DC, at least we'll be gettin' out of town on a regular basis. Woot! Now, if more people could just move to some more fun places where we could visit them, that'd be fantastic.


1 Comments:
Spool, you are seriously taking care of business! I want to see some pictures. Did you see wild horses?
Post a Comment
<< Home