Friday, November 06, 2009

Pathetic.

Here's my progress:

#89: Done. (That was the ever-scintillating "Get all my boots reheeled.")

I mean, seriously--what do I do with my time?

Oh, right. TV. Too bad "Join Twitter" and "Get to level 300 in Mafia Wars" weren't on my list, eh? (Not that I've done the latter, but I will by the end of next week for sure.)

I also made one new recipe, which I haven't tried yet, but I'm pretty sure it came out terribly. Certainly didn't look appetizing, which is just sad. Oh, and I ordered cobalt eye shadow from Sephora, so as soon as that arrives, another super meaningful item will bite the dust.

I really hope everyone else does interesting stuff.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger (tani) said...

Progress is progress! Keep it up. It's about the little things, anyway.

TV has also sucked a lot of my time away recently, but I've got to buckle down & finish my ephin' thesis (I'm close!) & study for an incredible stupid "exit exam" that is essentially a Fascist practice. Lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home