Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh, and the Updates!

17. Put all my CDs onto my iPod--I'm not even close, but I've made some headway. My iPod now has some Pixies, Weezer, Eminem, Nirvana, Beastie Boys, Pilfers, and I'm sure some other stuff. I'm getting there. Sloooowly.

58. Make three actual physical photo albums containing pictures from junior year of college and beyond--another thing I'm getting through with the speed of a partially salted snail, but I've finally gotten around to ordering pictures from things like Raphi's 22nd b-day party, Yoni's and my trip to North Carolina...and maybe that's it. But it's a start.

59. Make a donation in someone's honor or memory--it was a nebby start, but I did it: I bought a Yom Kippur machzor for the fledgling Philly shul in memory of my Uncle Benny. He lived in Cincinnati for many years with his family and I liked the idea of commemorating him with a key component of a shul in a small, frum community, and that's all I could afford right now. Later on in life, I have grand visions of making great donations for meaningful things in honor of the dearly departed, but for right now, this is all I got.

81. Spend a Shabbos in Washington DC--this one's scheduled for October 9-11! Yes, it's Simchas Torah, but it's over Shabbos so it totally still counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home