Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Pathetic

You know what's worse than writing real posts on a blog that no one ever reads?

Discovering that someone you know writes a blog that is literally about what they ate for lunch that day (hint: it's always Circa) that gets a zillion times as many readers as yours.

So, today, I think I'll borrow a page from a more successful blogger: behold, what Dahlia ate for lunch today!

A Tradition soup. Also, some cheese crackers and strawberry cocktail yogurt.

Bring on the readership!

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger (tani) said...

Spools, Don't go the way of darkness re: blogging! At any rate, tradition soup?! I haven't had one of those in years. It's like eating liquefied salt-licks. Sometimes they hit the spot, though.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Philip E. Wolgin said...

Um, no thank you?

:-)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger BKrause said...

Ha- I've recently rediscovered those. They're soooo good, but no longer as neon as I remember from childhood.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger laura.graber said...

please email said blog. i'm dying to know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home